Cancellation and Refund Policies for Bush and Beyond
Bush and Beyond is an adventure tourism company that offers a range of walking, hiking, backpacking activities and experiences in New Zealand’s wilderness. We want you to have a memorable and enjoyable time with us, but we also understand that sometimes things don’t go as planned. That’s why we have the following cancellation and refund policies:
– All cancellations must be made in writing, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you cancel your booking within 14 days before your scheduled departure, you will receive a refund of 50% of the full amount.
– If you fail to show up for your booked activity or experience, you will not receive any refund.
– If we have to cancel your activity or experience due to bad weather or unsafe conditions, we will offer you an alternative date or activity, or a full 100% refund if you prefer.
– If you are not adequately prepared for your activity or experience, such as wearing inappropriate clothing or footwear, we may refuse to let you join the activity or experience for safety reasons. In this case, you will not receive any refund.
We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances that may affect your booking. We also advise that you check the weather forecast and our website for any updates before your departure.
Thank you for choosing Bush and Beyond. We look forward to seeing you soon!